Robyn Lingen is a creative consultant and trainer helping local governments, and non-profit organizations become more effective through communication design and customized training, where a seasoned ability to motivate, problem-solve, and communicate effectively with audiences is essential.
Well regarded as a keen problem-solver, Robyn has served in leadership roles for several of her clients and has been involved in the launch and development of a number of community-based and small business initiatives. She is an accomplished trainer and presenter, and has received numerous awards for her communication design. She has been described as a “renaissance spirit” for her depth of talent and creative approach to project development and production.
Robyn has degrees in English and art from St. Catherine University in Saint Paul, Minnesoata. She also holds a Third Degree Black Belt in Shaolin Kenpo, is a Black Sash Sifu of Ting Sing Qigong, and actively teaches both of these arts.
Robyn has presented a number of workshops and training sessions for city, county, education and small business associations. The following workshops are available in two- and four-hour formats.
- Lean Writing and Assets Management In-House
- From Strategy to Tactic: Implementing Print and Web Communications
- Design your Writing: Essential Steps to Lean, Targeted Writing for Print and Internet
- Recruiting, Hiring and Retaining People who have Disabilities
- Wellness at Work: Building a Culture of Productivity
- The Shaolin Way for Stress Management in the Workplace